The Adventurer 3500 is compact and lightweight and even with a removable battery it still boasts an IPx7 waterproof rating. The large bright screen makes it easy to view full colour detailed maps and charts in all light conditions. In the box you also get a silicone case for additional protection from knocks and bumps plus a cycle mount making it your ideal outdoor companion, however you choose to explore.
The Memory-Map Adventurer 3500 comes with a 3.5” large bright screen making it easy to view full colour detailed maps and charts in all light conditions. The touchscreen can be used with your finger or it can also be used with a stylus making it ideal for use with gloves on those colder days. A 4GB microSD card is pre-loaded with Ordnance Survey Landranger 1:50,000 Map of Great Britain and the Memory-Map software for route planning and map printing is also included.
A 50 channel high sensitivity GPS receiver ensures a fast lock as soon as the unit is switched on and the signal remains strong and clear even in built up and wooded areas.
- Ready to use out of the box
- Ultra-fast map display
- Bike mount, mains and car chargers included
For more information check out the Memory-Map 3500 video (will open in a new window)
- Size : 122mm x 75mm x 20mm
- Weight : 190g
- Screen : 3.5" full colour outdoor viewable touchscreen
- Battery : Removable Lithium Ion. Spare batteries available as accessories.
- Waterproof (IPx7) rating
- microSD card slot
- Compatible with any Memory-Map V5 maps
- Additional Memory-Map maps from the V5 range
- Turn-by-turn voice guided in-car SatNav
- High capacity microSD cards
- Spare battery
You can use the OS 50 000 GB mapping on up to 5 devices. So buying the GPS also lets you use the maps with Memory-Map on your PC AND iPhone/iPad/Android.
Please note - Requires Memory-Map software on your PC (included with GPS) or mobile. Maximum 5 devices.